E-sports betting is a rapidly growing industry, with more and more people looking to place bets on their favorite teams and players. But what are the different types of lol betting tips you can place on e-sports matches?
Here is a quick guide:
● Match Winner: This is the most straightforward type of bet, where you simply pick the team or player you think will win the match.
● Outright Winner: If you’re feeling confident about a particular team or player, you can place an outright winner bet, which means you’ll only win if they go on to win the entire tournament.
● First Blood: Another popular e-sports bet is first blood, which means you’re betting on which team or player will get the first kill in the game. This can be a good way to get an early edge on your bet.
● Map Betting: Map betting is where you pick which team will win each individual map in a best-of-three or best-of-five series. This is a popular type of bet for e-sports matches, as it adds an extra layer of strategy and excitement to the game.
● Handicap Betting: Handicap betting is a great way to even out the odds if you’re Not sure who’s going to win. For example, if Team A is a heavy favorite to beat Team B, you might see handicap odds of -1.5 for Team A.
This means that for your bet to win, Team A would need to win by two or more maps. If you think Team B can put up a good fight, then this could be a good bet for you.
These are just some of the different types of bets you can place on e-sports matches. With so many options available, there’s sure to be a bet that suits your style and preferences. So why not give it a try today?